9/8/09

Amori della mia vita


I love my life! I'm married to the most wonderful man—I'd be lost without him. We've been married 8 years today, and it brings tears to my eyes knowing that we've made it this far. We've had many joys and many heartaches through the years, and I'm so thankful to still be by his side. When I met him fifteen years ago, we were teenagers. We quickly became friends, and after over seven years of friendship, God made it clear that we were meant to live the rest of our lives together. We married on September 8, 2001. While we've stumbled along the way at times, I would happily do it all over again! I'm madly in love with him!

My love, thank you for sharing this life with me. There's no one I'd rather walk beside. You make me feel so loved, and I'm just in awe of what God is doing in our lives. You are an incredible dad, too. I'm in awe of how naturally you've become a dad. Our daughter is absolutely in love with you. I love your compassionate spirit, your love of the outdoors and of having fun, your love of our daughter, your enthusiasm, your willingness to push yourself, your desire to know God's grace intimately, and the grace you have for others. You blow me away! I love you! I can't wait to celebrate another 8 years with you.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails