11/1/09

More to come . . .

I just returned from some recent travels, and will be posting more pictures soon. I was hoping to get more images of Fall in Kentucky, but it hasn't happened, yet. I missed the tobacco fields when they were bright yellow, and was pretty bummed about that. They were harvested before I could get out there. However, the colors are still really beautiful down here, and we're suppose to have a sunny week, which could make for some pretty shots. The leaves have been falling these last couple of days, so the ground is covered with them right now. I have to admit, I've been pleasantly surprised at how pretty the fall has been down here. I've really been wanting to get out to Natural Bridge and Royal Gorge, but it hasn't happened, yet (full-time job, family, and all). :o) All that to say, there will be more pictures coming in the next couple of weeks. Happy Fall, everyone!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails