10/24/11

Fairy

I was recently playing outside with my daughter, and she was running around and playing with sticks, rocks, etc. She loves to run under our neighbors' dogwood tree, which she was doing on this particular day. There was an opening in the branches and leaves, and I noticed her peek her sweet little face out of it. I was inspired, so I ran in side and grabbed my camera, knowing that it would be sheer luck if I captured the picture I was envisioning. I told her to peek her face through again, and I snapped a few pictures. Little did I know I would end up with this "golden" shot. She looks like a little fairy! Now I have a wonderful picture of her sweet little face that I can look at forever, no matter how old she gets.







3 comments:

Melissa Brown said...

So sweet! Great catchlights!

Becky @ Rub Some Dirt On It said...

It does look like you captured a fairy in the wild :) Glad you can always have this memory!

Thanks for coming by my blog today!

CariAnne said...

This picture has such a soft, sweet feel to it! Love it!

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails