5/19/10

Camera bag review coming soon!

I'm so excited! I was recently contacted by CSN stores, and asked to review one of their products. Since this is a photography blog, I thought it might be appropriate to give you a look at some of their camera accessories, and I plan on posting a review about one of their numerous camera cases/bags. So, stay posted to see which bag I plan to review, and what I have to say about its functionality, and the ease of using CSN to purchase camera accessories. I plan to give you all the ins and outs, and pros and cons. Coming soon!

I may review this one:

or this one:

or this one:


CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find almost anything you need whether it be a sofa or a suitcase, a crib or a cookie sheet!

And . . . there may be a little giveaway of one of my photos to boot! Who knows?

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails