1/5/10

Chandelier in Amicalola Falls Lodge



Amicalola Falls Lodge

I spent Christmas in Georgia with my family, this year. My sister-in-law hosted the whole clan, and planned a visit to Amicalola Falls State Park and Lodge, telling us that we would be seeing a really cool waterfall. I had no idea! I'll post more pictures of the falls later, but we also visited the lodge near the top of the falls.

The lodge is really pretty, and was all decorated for Christmas. The chandeliers were a simple, wrought-iron, but I really liked the way they contrasted with the solid-wood ceiling and beams. The lodge has a very cozy feel, and these chandeliers add to that. It was fun to wander around with the family, taking in the beautiful, fog-covered Blue Ridge Mountains.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails