1/1/10

Bridge over Roupes Creek

Bridge over Roupes Creek
Tannehill Ironworks Historical State Park
McCalla, AL


Happy 2010! I think it's appropriate to post a picture of a bridge as we cross the bridge into a new year. I hope you find true Peace and Joy this year. May you experience abundant Grace throughout 2010.

I spent most of by growing-up years in Alabama. My family moved from Illinois to Alabama when I was six, and I lived there until I got married. There were many times (throughout those years) that I visited Tannehill State Park. When I recently visited my family for Thanksgiving, we went out to Tannehill for their Tannehill Crafters’ Open House, and it was the first time I had been there in several years. I remembered certain parts of it, but I had not remembered this bridge. I liked it instantly. Like I've said before, I have a thing for bridges.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails