2/9/10

Good news . . . I just bought a camera!

I am so very stoked about the purchase I just made! I've been shopping around for a new camera with the wonderful little fund that my husband set up for me (contributed to by several generous family members for Christmas, birthdays, etc.). And, I just bought a Nikon D90! I'm so excited, because this is a HUGE step up from the camera I have been using. It's not my dream $5000+ set-up, but it's definitely a step in that direction. I got it second-hand, because we all know what a bargain shopper, second-hand nut I am. :o) I just CAN'T bring myself to buy brand new. It's coming with two different lenses and all the in-the-box accessories. Anyway, the "new" camera should be here by this time next week, and I'm so excited. Did I mention that I'm excited? AAAAHHHH!

1 comment:

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Congrats on the new camera!!!! You are going to love it:-)

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails