9/16/10

The last bit of summer


I'm finding it difficult to believe that the summer is coming to an end. It blows my mind to think that we're already half-way through September. My daughter is getting closer and closer to her 2nd birthday. We just bought a house. We're in the midst of a kitchen remodel. Vacation is coming!! There's a lot going on!

I love the Fall, so I'm honestly not that sad to see summer go. Maybe that will change when we have a child in school, but for now, I really enjoy Fall. It's one of my favorite seasons . . . well, as long as it's not too hot. That makes me grumpy. But, I do love Fall. We've already been to the apple orchard once, and I'm sure we'll visit a few more times before Winter. Can you say, "cider doughnuts?!"

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails