9/13/10

Week 37: Vroom, Vroom Photo Challenge! (I Heart Faces)

We went to the apple orchard yesterday afternoon. It just wouldn't be Fall without going to the apple orchard . . . a few times. :o) I just have to have fresh apples in the Fall. I'm a bit of an apple snob. There, I said it. I'm an apple snob! I really only have apples during this one season of the year. After the taste of fresh-picked apples enters your mouth, there's just no turning back. Store-bought apples have completely lost their appeal for me. So, in the Fall, it's off to the orchard.

This was the first time we've gone apple picking since my daughter was a baby—her first trip as a toddler, who can actually say, "Apple!" My how time has flown! She's such a busy little bee, too. She liked the wagon ride for a little bit, but after that, it was only running and walking for her until we left.





3 comments:

Cheryle said...

awww so sweet!

Emmy said...

Good thing with the running and walking is it probably ensured a good nap time. Very cute picture. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Mindy said...

So sweet! Love the processing!

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails